Bryan Chapman of Brandon-Hall listed these average design times to create one-hour of training:
- 34:1 - Instructor-Led Training (ILT), including design, lesson plans, handouts, PowerPoint slides, etc. (Chapman, 2007).
- 33:1 - PowerPoint to E-learning Conversion (Chapman, 2006, p20).
- 220:1 - Standard e-learning, which includes presentation, audio, some video, test questions, and 20% interactivity (Chapman, 2006, p20)
We will price out based on estimated hours and scope of project. The larger the project the lower the costs.
- Instructional Design Services: $55-70//hr- dependent on size and scope
- Project Management: $65-75/hr
- Programming and Development: Varies